Loading...

Selected

    When would you like to visit...

    Complete the form below:
    Schedule a showing (optional):
    ’

    Steven Saab

    Real Estate Agent

    First Choice Realty Ontario Ltd., Brokerage

    we list all homes under $500k for only $4,995

    homes $500k and above are only 1%




    full service top producing real estate agent in Ottawa




    Steven Saab

    Real Estate Agent

    First Choice Realty Ontario Ltd., Brokerage

    613.863.5886

    Steven@MrOnePercent.ca

    Loading...

    When compared to 5% brokerage models. Not all brokerages charge the same.

    Sell & Save

    Selling your home with a Full Service Real Estate Agent doesn't have to empty your pockets! 


    With over $75,000,000 in sales since 2015, I have successfully saved my happy sellers hundreds of thousands of dollars in commission* while providing the same services you'd find elsewhere. 

    We list all homes under $500,000 for only $4,995. 

    Homes $500k and up are just 1% (plus 2% to buyer agent, total of 3% + HST)


    When you list with us, some of the services provided include:


    ✔ MLS® listing

    ✔ www.realtor.ca

    ✔ Showing your home

    ✔ Open houses

    ✔ Signage & Photos/Video

    ✔ Advertising

    ✔ Market evaluation

    ✔ Expert REALTOR® at your side

    ✔ and more 



    It's time for you to keep more of your hard earned equity!


    *when compared to 5% brokerage models. Not all brokerages charge the same

    Steven Saab

    Real Estate Agent

    First Choice Realty Ontario Ltd., Brokerage

    Savings Chart

    Your House

    Price

    MrOnePercent.ca

    Total Commission

    Sample 5%

    Brokerage*

    YOUR 

    SAVINGS!!

    $300,000 $10,995 $15,000 $4,005
    $400,000 $12,995 $20,000 $7,005
    $500,000 $15,000 $25,000 $10,000
    $600,000 $18,000 $30,000 $12,000
    $800,000 $24,000 $40,000 $16,000
    $1,000,000 $30,000 $50,000 $20,000

    Your House

    Price

    $300,000
    $400,000
    $500,000
    $600,000
    $800,000
    $1,000,000

    MrOnePercent.ca

    Total Commission

    $10,995
    $12,995
    $15,000
    $18,000
    $24,000
    $30,000

    Sample 5%

    Brokerage*

    $15,000
    $20,000
    $25,000
    $30,000
    $40,000
    $50,000

    YOUR 

    SAVINGS!!

    $4,005
    $7,005
    $10,000
    $12,000
    $16,000
    $20,000

    CONTACT ME

    ADDITIONAL CONTACT DETAILS


    PHONE: 613.863.5886

    EMAIL: Steven@MrOnePercent.ca



    Free Home Evaluation